Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 10 ] 

Autor

Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Soldier aint soldier!
PostNapisane: Wt lip 12, 2005 11:12 pm 
Farmer z taczkami

Oto moj oryginalny, dosc doglebny wywod na temat tej profesji. Przepraszam ze smuce, ale to poprostu prawda.

Ok. I was bearing with posting this more then 1 year. To make it accurate like any of my posts i did a lot of work to our profesion, my characters ( soldiers) and it took me a lot of time.

Point of this post is to Aim a attention on something that is long time ago not true. Soldiers are gimps.
Please note before you read, that i dont mean highbie PvP. Problem that is most concearning in PvP is level range 15-130.

Here it goes. True facts.
I have lvl 110 ( leveled it few days ago for test, from lvl 107) soldier Miazga. Few, or many know this char as a good twink, old char. I wanted it to be uber soldier. I failed. Do I really Failed or its just that proffesion is failed in its being?

Stats:
Level: 110
AR: 996
HP: 7300
Evades: 1360/ 990 /500 ( dodge/evcc/duck)
AC: 3700
Specials: 3 x dmg perks, AS ( 8 seconds) , burst ( 32 seconds) FA ( 40 seconds)
Weapons: Kalinkalow ql 161, Mortiig ql 125 , PB ql 165.
Tokens: 1003

All stuff is selfed ( cept OMHH , for which i need CI and I used it in tests a lot).

Miazga vs Fixer

If GAI = Pawnage
If GAII = pawnage
If GA III- AS lands pretty nice, and fixer got serious problem hitting me. Dont need to use TMS and it works fine. Mostly = win
If GAIV = I lose uterrly. burst, FA , perks dont land never. AS lands only wiithin min dmg which is around 170. Me lose.
( tested over 20 fixers, diff setup, wars 1vs1 ect.)
Fix in Tier = Win.

Miazga vs Doc
( test targets: Ameo, Sundoc, Drmarryjane and few others)
Slowdown, dots, kills slowly. Doc on full def is hardly to outdmg heals. If he has Jame he does more dmg and it means fast death. Me lose always.

Miazga vs Enforcer
There is no enfo i couldnot kill in 1 vs 1. True is BC does a lot of stuff, but even there i AS enforcer to death. Few enforcers were pain to fight with but those i fought i won the fight.
( i fought various enforcers, around 20 of them. 1 was big pain for me.)
Me win.

Miazga vs MP

I fought Sylverbane and 3 other MPs. Lost like leet
NSD and Mezz + Pet does the joob, Even i was concealed and TMSed before fight i was uber dead. No chances. Me lose

Miazga vs Soldier
No soldier can hit me. Many times i dont need to TMS even. To much dodge range on full def makes me unhitable. Maybe i am to nervous vs soldiers and thats why I always win, maybe its a lot of practice and knowlage about this proffesion.
Me win.

Miazga vs Trader
Fought 2 real trader. Drains does to much. AR = crap. Me lose. If trader has AS its quite fast

Miazga vs Agent

Fought many omni agents on towers, gankfests. many clan agents. Agent as a soldiers slays me fast as leet. AS recharge and its dmg+ crit makes me wanna cry. Me lose.

Miazga vs Keeper

2 keepers were standing vs me.
Perks, heals and dmg makes me leet. Me lose.

Miazga vs Adventurer
Did a lot of test on that one. Adventurer under perks is unhitable and unperkable. Heals+ its dmg can overlast TMS. Me dead.

Miazga vs NT

Well. some say NT are gimps. I fought 3 twinks. Lost so much, that i dont like even wrote about it. Blinds, Nukes, roots. Nothig more. Me lose w/o dealing dmg.

Miazga vs MA

A lot of dmg, heals, crits makes MA hard to play. Depend on player, but MA is easy mostly. Never fought direct Twink for that lvl. Me wins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 proffesions that are actually PvP active on that level and only can kill 2 of them. 1 is cause I know the dril ( soldier) and second is enforcer ( mostly cause lack of dodge range skillz). Ga fixers at this lvl got mostly GAIV, which means if they PvP they Win.

Thats a sad view. Very.
Spending tons of hours to get best stuff ( AI armor, Notum coat, tokens) and to reset and retry perks, weapons ( tested over 10 weapons on most classes) makes me fell very sad of performance of character that should be master , atleast vs most chars in damage.
Sad point is that NT, and MP can own good soldier. Sad is that we, at this lvl got NONE effiecient weapon versous doctor. Sad is that Agent can crit us to death under MTS. Sad is that we can eat popcorn while Adventurer slice us.

Yes, I whine. Spending over 600 mils for character for test is something weird, i know. But i fell not like soldier. I feel like damn scout putted on war without propper equippement and tools. I have now soldiers in level range : 15, 24, 60, 75 and 110. None of chars are good enought to fell like a soldier. Weapons ? Come on! Full auto is not borked, its slow and requires to much of nano skills/imps to be effective . You cant os buff FA. You cant make it as fast as AS. Its not an attack.

If somone asks me what is nemesis in PvP, when u pick soldier on this lvl i will say. FA.

Now, i wil try Soldier with shotgun or rifle.

Now some facts of twinking compareing to other characters.
(since I can equip SPB at lvl 110, nothing can supprise me)

Soldiers are lack of gun ? I guess no cause PB would be good on every lvl. FA is something u wont use on low leves when u meet trader. SOL SG-71 Robust, a shotung that is opponent to traders Pump, at lowbie levels is gimp more then Blue Offset ( Island weap) Min dmg to low, hight to low, requirements higher then on Pump and Shot buff is lvl capped ( drains arent!).
Division9, old lovely weapon is slow, and with its min dmg means nothing in lowbie PvP, not mentioning higher then lvl 60. It requires two skills to use ( AR/RE) which makes it more complicated to twink into attack.
BBI Gyro. n/c Low dmg, long FA ( 1 min 32 seconds )recharge and burst. Crap.
Perenium Blaster , fast gun, good dmg. Hard to twink like Perrenium sniper and FA ( 58 secs ) long time recharge.
Mortiig is a best choice. All ppl a meet tells me its a big mistake. Not at all. If propper equipped soldier use its, means Uber fast FA ( 40 secs to me) and massive dmg, Still it cant be weared on lowbie lvls cause damn FA buff range Cap, no os buffs and stuff. means nothing in fact vs enfos/traders/agents.
Kalinkalov MZ Very good weapon, Burst and AS are capped to me to 8 seconds. Crits over 850. AS up to 1.5k. Do I really need use shop weapon to be most efficient and depending on luck to crit a target?

Soldiers at levels I mentioned aint killing machines, they are targets to be killed.

Most part i blame is FA. Recharge is to slow on all weapons, and its to easy to miss ( and remember u lose time to reload after). Buffs for FA are insane to get cause lvl restrict and they cant be cast other ( like UA, EP, Wrangler, TTS, Brutal Thug). This is what makes soldier worst class to lowbie/mid PvP.

Second thing ? Its perks. I hate when perks that should disable defence of my target, lower his evasion skills ( dodge i mean) are dodged. They are useless.

Thats my "goa" i know about soldiers. I

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 12:48 pm 
Farmer z taczkami

Miazga w PvM to tak jakbys mial w teamie lvl 200 solda
Wali do 14k Fa co 40 sekund ( srednio 9k) i bursty za 2-3k co 30 sekund. Crit okolo 1100. Selbuffed soluje 2 borgi na raz bez straty 20% hp. Generala srednio zabijam w 2-5 sekund. Moge zabij Guard patrollera w TIR city ( ma lvl 200 i 50k hp). Miazga w PvP rzadzi ( wymienione profesje to porpsttu gracze lepsi ode mnie) i malo kto go zabija. Na lisci osob z ktorymi przegrywam jest niecale 6-7 osob z mojego lvl range i tylko 3 w level 110. Poprostu ja jako soldier znam swoja wartosc, i szczerze wspolczoje innym soldom, ktorzy w ogole nic nie maja do powiedzenia.

Ostatnio edytowano So lip 23, 2005 3:14 pm przez Patroller, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 12:57 pm 
Farmer małorolny

Wiesz Pat dlaczego zrobiłem alta własnie soldiera? Przez Miazge, jak zobaczyłem jak on wymiata to mi szczena opada. Mógłbys coś jeszcze nabisac jak mam go rozwijać żeby był taki jak Miazga? :) I jeszcze pytanko: czego to po angielsku napisane? Nie żebym nie przeczytał tylko jakoś tak dziwnie :)

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 1:00 pm 
NoLife

Taki offtopic. Nx, a widzialeś Miazgę? :) Ta postac naprawde budzi respect. Najlepiej wyglądający sol (i pewnie jeden z najlepszych :D) na ten lvl. Wyglada po prostu bosko, a ten Kalinkalov jakby taką lufę jakby utaplaną w krwi przeciwnikow ma (powaznie! :)).

Obrazek

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 1:07 pm 
Farmer z taczkami

Napisalem po jangjelskoweju na oficjalnym forum sodlieriowskim. Skopiowalem to tutaj.

Miazga kosztowal z lekcza tyle:

Symbki/impki = 25 mil
Plaszcz = 250 mil
SS helm = 270 mil
SS sleeve/Buty/sleeve = 300 mil
Dpants = 10 mil
Bronie = 20 mil

----------------
865 mil.

Aby sold byl Mega, przede wszystkim wypadalo by miec Dodatki. jak sie nie ma, az tak zle nie jest, ale roboty zapewne wiecej.

Maksuj skille do TMS i buffow ( Burst/ FA i AR)
Maksuj Dodge range ile sie da.

Duzo by w ogle o tym pisac.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 1:33 pm 
Farmer z przyczepką

heh, ostatnio pip pokazal mi ile wart jest moj sold;)) . Pat po przeczytaniu tego co napisales odeszla mi ochota do wszelkich PvP klemi10:/, chyba najlepiej sold sprawdza sie w teamie jako dd i niech tak zostanie. Probuje go jakos teraz podciagnac ale jest to troche trudne (brak kasy i czasu) moze jak skoncze tweanka to poprosze cie znowu o pomoc, tylko teraz dla solda:))

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 1:40 pm 
Farmer małorolny

Dzieki Pat za te drobne porady. Ale gdzie ja tyle kasy znajde? Tak samo jak Pip uważam że Miazga wygląda bosko (bez skojarzeń prosze ;)) I jeszcze pytanko: czy zamierzasz dalej rozwijac Miazge, czy zostawic go tak jak jest dla PvP?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 1:45 pm 
Farmer z taczkami

Nex. Wybrane scenariusze ktore przedstawilem sa obrazem tego ze Miazga jako soldier nie potrafi wiele zdzialac. CO innego ma sie do tego kto nim Gra. Ja jako gracz mam super doswiaczenie jako soldier i duzo sie ucze, cwicze itd. Miazga jest soldierem, i zobrazowalem to jak jest naprawde gdyby ktokolwiek probowal/chcial pvP soldierem na tym Level. Ja przegrywam z mala garstka graczy bo potrafie walczyc. Miazga w polaczeniu ze mna to maszynka z ktorej jestem zadowolony. Sytuacja jest krytycna jesli chodzi o sama w sobie profesje.

Co z tego ze przegralem z MP, ablo Traderem. Za 2 dni bede potrafil z nim wygrac. Miazga jest cholernie universalna postacia i elastyczna z czego ja korzystam do woli.

Jezeli jakikolwiek soldier dorowna Miazdze na tym lvl , bede zdziwiony. Problem dotyczy calej profesji i przedstawilem go ogolnie , jako soldier vs jakas tam profesja.
Od lat soldierowskie community narzeka na brak aresnalu, dmg i odpowiednich narzedzi. ja problem zanalizowalem i przedstawilem gdzie co jest nie tak. Chodzi o Attack Full Auto, ktory powinien byc domena soldiera, a niejest.

Miazga ma FA skill 810, gdzie soldier na tym lvl zazwyczaj ma.. 700, i naprawde dobry. AR jaki ma miazga jest zblizony do tego ktory ma moj 200 Adv ( z AI i SL perkami) , co tez nie jest prosta i lekka rzecza.

W artykule jest napisane tak: Cokolwiek zrobisz, jak kolwiek postapisz i ile kasy wydasz efekt uzyskasz ten sam. Nie pokonasz graczy ktore sa dedykowane swoim profesjom bo to nie mozliwe.

Gdy pisze Miazga vs Doctor, to podaje wynik przebiegu zwyczajnej walki. Sa pewne sztuczki w grze ktore sprawiaja ze wygrywam, ale o nich pisac nie bede, bo to wlasnie sprawia ze rzadze, anie fakt ze soldier jest potezny. Soldier w tej formie spoczywa na dnie lancucha PvP.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Śr lip 13, 2005 2:00 pm 
Farmer małorolny

A jakiego rodzaju broni najlepiej używać? Assault, Smg, Energy? Narazie zostawiam maina i zabieram się za alta.

Tytuł: Re: Soldier aint soldier!
PostNapisane: Pn lut 03, 2014 8:40 pm 
Początkujący farmer

cześć.
Stary, ale dobry wątek. Mam pytanie do Pata
pamiętasz czy te "Evades: 1360(...)dodge" to był rzeczywisty skill, czy może po dodaniu aad?, a może "Wit of atrox" czy coś w tym stylu?. Szkicuję różne buildy na TL4 (w skill kalkulatorze, akurat nie soldy) i tak się zastanawiam skąd ta liczba.

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 10 ]